Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Final Decision

What a great group of friends you are....I knew I could count on you to give me good advice and after much deliberation I have come to a decision and both Simon and I are happy.

I am very sorry to have to close down one of my blogs but as I explained yesterday keeping up two blogs just takes up too much time.  Now I feel like I can visit all of you more often and post more regularly on my one blog.  And please know that photography will be included in a big way in my posts....

I have decided to make Created for a Journey my primary blog.  I do hope that you will come over and visit and join me there.  I don't want to loose a single one of you as many of you have become very special friends.

I look forward to seeing you over at Created for a Journey......and for us sharing lots of photographs in the future....

I feel a load has been lifted and I have gained one more step in the art of simplification.

With big hugs and blessings,
Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Often times decision making is difficult - once done, however, life gets easier. It is hard to keep up two blogs - I have two and it is a bit taxing. Enjoy your "free" time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am all about doing what makes life simpler and more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adding it to Feedly right now. Enjoy your one blog - I'm sure you'll be able to make it just right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be sure to add it! Two blogs are a big commitment! Hope this makes life a little easier for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed the last entry but I think you have made a good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand why you need to shut down one blog. I have recently done the same. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will pop right over! :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have toyed with this same idea too. I don't know what made me start two, well I do, but I am not sure I needed two to accomplish the purpose. FOr now, I still have two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Nancy,
    I've I've replaced The Gift of a Moment with Created for Journey on my blog roll ... it is surely a right decision to choose one blog above the other. I'm just happy that you keep on sharing your life and the beautiful moments via photos! I have noticed that there is a change in my blogs as well... I started a blog in Finnish, and a year ago the other in English ... And I post now more often in English. But as long as one is aware of the change, and also attuned with it, it is fine ... Having peace about things :) Blessings to you, enjoy the summer days and the lovely feeling of clarity having made a difficult decision! Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you somewhere, and will delete following this blog!

    ReplyDelete